Diploma in TEC
What is TEC?
Our TEC course focuses on teaching methods for age groups two through twelve, and the different developmental stages of children. Instructors focus on a variety of TEC methodologies, classroom disciplines, and combination of methods work best in TEC classrooms.
- To examine the core knowledge of TEC
- To create TEC lesson plans
- To assess and compare TEC methods of teaching
- To facilitate successful communication in the TEC classroom
Participants will be able to:
- Provide a classroom environment that is supportive to the latest trends of TEC;
- Design and implement TEC lesson plans that reflect best teaching practices;
- Demonstrate high expectations of all students learning; and
- Monitor and assess student progress.